Monday 27 April 2015

At War

The ground starts shaking because of the huge, green Tanks. I hide behind a broken down tree waiting to shoot, feeling absolutely horrible because I'm so worried I'm going to die.

I saw flashes from guns firing bullets that speed past me. The ground is muddy and wet and my feet start to sink. I see people running and getting shot. I saw bodies on the ground and blood. I saw people getting pulled into the rip when they try to swim to shore.

As I jump up to shoot I wonder where my family is. I wonder if they are going to live. I think to myself I can't die and I don't want to die. There are so many things I haven't done yet like ride a roller-coaster, go on a plane, rid a car. So I better live.

I'm extremely scared as I drop to the ground bleeding and then an ambulance comes. I feel the rain pouring on me. And i'm really tired because I didn't get much sleep last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment