Monday 7 September 2015

Plane Vs Scientist

Tuesday 8th of September


My name is Daniel Lagaaia. I am a scientist discovering new life when all of a sudden...BEEP BEEP BEEP! The planes going down. Brace for impact! I was flying to Samoa when the plane I was on starting smoking and breaking into pieces in front of my eyes.

Crash! There was smoke every where but we landed in water so it went down easily. I checked to see if there were any more survives but it was only me. There was 1 survivor out of 16 and that 1 was me. I Scratched around the island to see if there was any food to live off. As I slowly got weaker my body begins to shrivel up and the more I starve the worse it gets.

I start to slowly die. With no fresh water or food I'm pretty much done for. I would like you to remember me as a normal person, a scientist who loved to discover new things, yes just a normal person...

No comments:

Post a Comment